Monday, September 01, 2008

Pontoons and Puberty

Recently I have experienced many Changes. And no I'm not talking about an extremely late onset of puberty, I'm not going to ask why there is hair in places that there wasn't before, I mean Life Changes.

It's terrifying that things can change just like that without you wanting them to. I mean, it makes NO SENSE. It's your own life, right?? So how come things just... happen to you?? And what's even more stupid is that you can't change them back. If something is, then never again can it not be. That sentence made more sense to me than getting up in the morning does.
It's unfortunate, the way things work really, grammar and punctuation keep us in line but there is nothing to stop the onslaught in our brains from spilling out and wreaking havoc on unsuspecting members of the group known as Humanity. So I guess... that's why stuff happens and I have just answered my own question. There is nothing holding us back. And because we can't change what has already happened, we are constantly trying to move further and further on from that using different happenings as pontoons.

Connections made and others fade. Nothing is assumed or else be constantly disappointed!!

Huh. Good morning.

Special "Wave Hello" to Tomas... thanks for being my first unknown!! I hope I can continue to entertain you.

6 comments:

Judy said...

Err. Huh?

Sally said...

Anna... you may have answered your own question, but I have so many of my own still unanswered. What brought all this on? Are you okay? When will I see you again? What should I make for dinner this week? Am I too attached to my books? Is calling myself agnostic simply another symptom of my perpetual indecisiveness? And so on.

Forgive the oddness, I just woke up.

Anna Apperley said...

Sally: many changes and life-provoking decisions (yes I said life-provoking); I think I will be fine as long as nothing else happens; you will see me most likely in a few months or sooner; you should make carbonara with a side of broccoli: quick, easy, nutritious, delcious; no you're not I think your book attatchment is both in- and aspirational; it could be that you like so many other people just don't find religion to be a priority in your life and don't have the time or money or resources to explore and make a decision for yourself.

Judy: when are you going to write something constructive?? That comment was... well it made me go like this: BAH. And I want my makeup bag back. Meanie.

Anna Apperley said...

excuse the spelling mistakes I just woke up.

Anonymous said...

I didn't really have anything more to say. Pardon me for being very confused by it.

I had just woken up?

Anonymous said...

oi woman i miss your presence. make me some eggs.