Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Memo!!

After viewing photos of myself from today, have decided that a) am never wearing that pair of jeans again (despite them being my ONLY pair...), b) am getting liposuction (read: kitchen knife after many whiskeys) on triple chin, c) must make more effort not to look like a lesbian (because I am not one) (goes hand in hand with item a), have decided pants are bad news, must invest in dresses pronto) and d) am totally sick and tired and miserablefied of face, neck, arms, and generally anything that is not my feet.

I still like my feet. They're nice.

Note to self. Hide under bed, in tall boy, up chimney, behind cat, in TV, on roof, or any other place not generally inhabited by homo sapiens until half of self has melted under fire of sheer resentment. Then may rest of self enter civilisation and keep sense of decency and dignity, without pretending or avoiding eye contact with other selves for fear of blown cover and being exposed.

That is something best left to happen in the dark.

2 comments:

crownbat said...

I have just started wearing high-waisted skirts. They are epic ftw.

Anonymous said...

Epicness increase. I am scared of basically all clothing.