Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Due to popular demand... here is another post.

Last night I had planned on staying up all night. I didn't. I slept on the couch like some hubby in disgrace, hoping to wake up all fresh and zesty as the sun tiptoed its way across the valley. I would have stepped out onto the deck, Glad To Be Alive having been woken in the most gentle yet confusing way, like that one time Judy blew on my face til I woke up (which was a new and confusing experience, but not unwelcome). I know full well I would have recieved a complete faceful of the sun's shiny glory as I have often sat on this couch and whinged about it.

I set my alarm too early, and when I woke up I couldn't see. Because it was still black as all get-out. What I COULD see were lots of small twinkly white dotty things where there should have been a brilliant blue giant cover thing.
Then it started raining.

"Bitch", I thought to myself, which is a default response to "I don't like this thing that's going on". Sometimes I find it neccessary just to curse a situation in general.

I dreamed of people I didn't know but do actually exist for the next 2 hours, which made it awkward for myself when I woke up again. Strangers in such an intimate and personal place as my head doing things they shouldn't makes me nervous, and I'm glad to be rid of them after their time is up. I argued with myself as to What The Hell Was That, couldn't get any sort of decent response, so decided to drop it.

I've discovered new exciting possibilities recently and this is making it hard to maintain any sort of normal equilibrium throughout my days. Everything is starting to be giddy. Maybe that was the point...

No comments: