Monday, April 18, 2011

Edit

The moon is complete and lonely tonight. I would stay outside for company were it not for that human need for warmth- part of Maslow's hierarchy of needs, survival. I'm having intense trouble finding anything I can post immediately from my notebooks that won't need severe editing, stashing the slashing and primping and priming. I know this seeems to defeat the purpose- right?? But it is 2 am and my circadian rhythms are dangerously close to meltdown!!
I will, most definitely, come back to the task at hand. I can't really remember (story of my life so far) but I think I promised, I think I promised that I would, I think I promised that I would do that one thing, and if I didn't then I should have. I will come back to it, but not now. Not now, at the risk of what happens during daytime will be shattered until unrecognisable.

"There's just no one that really knows you..." Yes and ain't that the truth. My problem and its solution are tangled up in one big ball of wool and I've only just found the end to start the unravelling... but I'm on my way now.

No comments: